Virtuous.Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize your darkest desires...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One on one (Plot ideas added.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cthulhu
Virgin

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-06

One on one (Plot ideas added.) Empty
PostSubject: One on one (Plot ideas added.)   One on one (Plot ideas added.) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:58 am

There is a perv amongst us, and it's looking for an rp.

You'll recognize it as it has a fondness for bondage, drama and hurt.

It'll most likely be interested in rps such as

Bad boy/girl x good boy/girl - it would really prefer to play a bad girl to a bad boy here for a change.
Kidnapper x kidnapped - likes being both.

It also has a few untested plots, ask about them.
Back to top Go down
Cthulhu
Virgin

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-06

One on one (Plot ideas added.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one (Plot ideas added.)   One on one (Plot ideas added.) Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:17 am

1 - A boy and a girl go home together, and make love. After that night they part ways, but the girl ends up pregnant and has to marry the boy in a hurry. He's not all as cracked up to be, one of those never at home- probably cheating - get me a beer-husbands. ((Just how bad their relation is depends on your limitations, but it can go from just an undercooled relation where he's always out to... well, anything). But then things change. One night, forgetting his medication, another personality comes out of this man, and he's almost the perfect husband. Sweet, caring, all that stuff. But then reality hits them - the one comes with the other. (I would do the male role.)

2 - A pirate gets captured, and is led on board of a passenger ship to be brought to jail. She's noticed by one of the male passengers, and he comes down to the lower deck to talk to her. Setting up a plan she pretends to hostage him, they escape, and after some time together they part ways. A few hundred years later they meet again in the modern world - both have changed. The boy is a Hunter, and set on killing all demons. How does he react when he finds out the woman he loved is a demon?
- I would love to have the role of the female pirate. This could also be in yaoi. No, it can't be male pirate x female passenger since I don't like damsels in distress.

3 - The third one is a bit darker, and features kidnapping. A boy gets kidnapped and wakes up, chained to a bed. Then the daughter of the kidnapper comes home, and finds the boy in her bed. She freaks and rants to her father, but he only gives her a slap. She gives up and just decides to try and get on with the kidnapped. She can't untie him, or she risks both their lives...
- Again, yaoi or straight with female daughter of the kidnapper (I'll play her). Just no female kidnapped.
Back to top Go down

One on one (Plot ideas added.)
Page 1 of 1