Virtuous.Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize your darkest desires...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Man....Nice Shot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Horror_Show
Sexed
Horror_Show

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Hey Man....Nice Shot Empty
PostSubject: Hey Man....Nice Shot   Hey Man....Nice Shot Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:52 am

I’ll make another thread posting all of my request but right now I’m going to just make this be about one. I don’t know if I’ll have any luck, but these sights are probably going to give me more possibilities then Gaia, because the subject would be considered taboo, considered wrong. I’m looking for people who would be interested in doing a role-play, a story about a school shooting. Now when I say that, I mean the story can take place before. That would actually be more of what I’m looking for, building up to the incident, or after like the movie Home room.

There are plenty of people that find the subject touchy, they have good reason. But just movies are made on disasters, role-play can be to. By choosing to write such an event, you’re only exploring a character or a few.

I want somebody that can give me more than a few sentences, have more than smut on their mind. Some one who want’s a good role play, action, romance, drama, angst, all in one…. it will keep it going. I want someone whose going to be able to write how their character’s thinking in the head.

Can be any gender, I am looking for a romance but like I said, any gender is wanted. I’m looking for 1X1, I think is able to control and play it through, though if I can find a promising couple who want a group one, I’ll consider it.

Hopefully instead of shunning this, some inspiring writer, or someone’s who’s bored out of their mind will want to take a chance in challenging your mind.

If interested, PM me, post here or I have all three messengers.

AIM: Weskers girl
MSN: Demonicgirl666@hotmail.com
Yahoo: rls1520@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/LtrednhoodX

Hey Man....Nice Shot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtuous.Sinners :: Out Of Character :: Roleplay Requests-
Jump to: