Virtuous.Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize your darkest desires...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cthulhu has come.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cthulhu
Virgin

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Cthulhu has come. Empty
PostSubject: Cthulhu has come.   Cthulhu has come. Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:25 am

Hello, I'm a twenty year old something that likes to confuse you about hir gender. I'm a perv at heart, deep into bondage and all sorts of dirty things.

What I won't do is a rather short list : incest and bestiality. I'm not too into the furry thing.

What I will do is pretty much everything outside of that. I make up good plots, and am mostly dominant - though I don't mind switching roles in a same rp.

You can always expect good quality, thought through posts. I won't play a Japanese character, simply because I have no idea how that culture works. If I play a vampire, it'll mostly be a person that craves blood all the time like his mind is being controlled to it.

What else? Oh, I play both boys and girls, and am fine with either yaoi, straight or yuri. If you want to do a kidnapping/slave rp without a plot with me, you preferably shouldn't chose a female character. I hate the traditional damsel in distress.

That's about it. Feel free to ask me anything.
Back to top Go down
D o l l i
Queen of VS
D o l l i

Female
Number of posts : 89

Cthulhu has come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cthulhu has come.   Cthulhu has come. Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:47 am

Hello and welcome to VS, Cthulhu.
^^
Back to top Go down
http://virtuoussinners.roleplaylife.net
Cthulhu
Virgin

Number of posts : 8

Cthulhu has come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cthulhu has come.   Cthulhu has come. Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:59 am

Thank you ! ^^
Back to top Go down
D o l l i
Queen of VS
D o l l i

Female
Number of posts : 89

Cthulhu has come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cthulhu has come.   Cthulhu has come. Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:03 am

You're most welcome.
Make yourself at home!
Back to top Go down
http://virtuoussinners.roleplaylife.net
Sponsored content

Cthulhu has come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cthulhu has come.   Cthulhu has come. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cthulhu has come.
Page 1 of 1