Virtuous.Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize your darkest desires...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xFlawless Femme Fatalex
Sexed
xFlawless Femme Fatalex

Female
Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2008-05-07

I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. Empty
PostSubject: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:43 pm

Hearing her parents' decision to leave her alone with a complete stranger, Tessa tensed up, clenching her fists and growling slightly. She still couldn't believe that they had grounded her. She was nearly eighteen, and they didn't even trust her to be left alone for one night.

She closed her eyes as they walked out of the room and sighed loudly, throwing herself back onto her bed gracelessly. She didn't care what she looked like at the moment, which she was sure was not a good picture anyway. Her dark brown shoulder length hair was laying all around her head in an almost halo shape, though everybody knew she was no angel. Her makeup was smudged and she couldn't care less.

She shifted a little so her short leather skirt fit the way it was supposed to, and adjusted her tank top. She had been all set to go out too. It wasn't as if she were going to get into trouble. Not like she had last night. But she didn't let herself think about the night before. She would just sit there and wait for the random person they'd hired to watch her as if she were a two year old.
Back to top Go down
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male
Number of posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:52 pm

A deep breath in and slowly letting it out. "Man, this is going to suck. I have to watch a seventeen year old trouble maker, then again quite abit of money is involved."A young man said as he walked out to his car.

Zack was eighteen years old, fresh out of highschool and needing money. Starting up his old junker ford , he pulled out of his driveway and started down the road. Only six blocks away though. A few minutes of driving and he stopped at the house.

He turned of the car and got out walking up to the front door. His baggy cargo leg hems dragging across the ground while walking up to the door. He knocked on the door, now waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
xFlawless Femme Fatalex
Sexed
xFlawless Femme Fatalex

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:02 pm

Hearing the knock on the door she listened as her parents answers and started talking to the person that had been standing there. When she was sure they'd let the person inside, she got up and walked to her window, looking out at the piece of junk that was sitting outside. She couldn't even make a cool getaway.

Rolling her eyes she looked in the mirror, fixing her makeup and then left her room, walking downstairs just to see her parents let the 'guest' into the living room. She leaned against the railing of the staircase on the bottom step and looked over.

Well at least it's not some old cat lady. She thought as she sighed again and crossed her arms in front of her. She liked the look of his pants, even though that was pretty much all she could see of him. She was just about to walk upstairs when her mother caught sight of her and smiled. "And heres Tessa!"
Back to top Go down
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:08 pm

Andrew listened to her parents and their rules of the house. he already knew that he wasn't supposed to let her out of hte house or have his car keys at all. "Alright, I will do that"He told them wihle seeing her walk down the stairs.

He was actually quite shocked. Andrew was expecting someone ugly and hideous but she was, she was flat out hot. "Hi I'm Andrew"He said as he smiled and gave her a couple quick scans up and down her body.

Maybe tonight wasn't going to be that bad. "It's nice to meet you Tessa"he said with a small smirk. He actually thought that his summer was going to be uneventful but now that he saw her, he knew it was going to be great.

Boy was he wrong about this night going to be calm, she was probably going to be a handful, he thought about that before he saw her and now didn't even give it a second thought.
Back to top Go down
xFlawless Femme Fatalex
Sexed
xFlawless Femme Fatalex

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:24 pm

Tessa smirked a little as he turned around and she saw him glance up and down her body. She was used to the effect she had on guys, though it usually led her to trouble. She didn't care though, she didn't mind the trouble.

"Nice to meet you too, uh.." She didn't know his name yet, so it was a little awkward to have him know hers. She was about to ask when her mother smiled and told her his name was Andrew [or Zack.. depending on which post I look at!].

She could only imagine what kind of trouble she could get into with him around. While he knew the rules, for some reason she could imagine actually listening to them if it meant she got to have fun around the house with him. A devilish smirk grew on her face as she watched her parents finally grab their last items and leave the house.
Back to top Go down
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:31 pm

((Lol sorry. Let's just stick with Andrew)

Andrew smirked and bid her parents good bye while they got their things and left. He walked into the house abit more and smirked at her."So, your parents are gone, have anything in mind to keep us entertained, Tessa?" He asked, still smirking at her.

His mind started to race with many thoughts of the two of them having alot of fun, most of it involved their clothes on the floor and the two on the couch or on one of the beds in the house. "You know, your parents didn't tell me how long they where going to be gone, do you know?"He asked curiously while looking at her legs.
Back to top Go down
xFlawless Femme Fatalex
Sexed
xFlawless Femme Fatalex

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:36 pm

Tessa raised an eyebrow as she watched him walk further into the house. "I never have anything in mind, I just, do things. Hence why I'm stuck in this hell hole." She smirked back at him and then walked off the stairs completely and into the kitchen.

She opened the fridge, bending down a little as she looked for something to eat. She hadn't eaten since breakfast that morning and she was a bit hungry. "Anything you want, just help yourself." She told him, looking back at him. "Food, drinks.. alcohol is in that cabinet over there." She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:41 pm

Andrew laughed just abit at her comment about not having anything in mind."Well, makes sense"He muttered to himself while following her. He checked out her ass while she bent over, enjoying the view quite well.

Hearing her next words made him smirk."What if what I wanted was you?"he questioned while walking closer to her, almost close enough to hold her in his arms, but not quite yet.
Back to top Go down
xFlawless Femme Fatalex
Sexed
xFlawless Femme Fatalex

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:59 pm

She grabbed an Amp and popped the top as she quickly downed a couple sips. She loved the flavor of it, even though it rarely gave her energy. Not that she needed any, most people were always telling her she needed to calm down anyway.

At his words she stood up straight and turned around fully so she was facing him. "Well if all you want is me, then you'll have to come get me." She said simply as she watched him walk closer to her. She took a step closer to him so they were close enough to touch, but she didn't reach out for him. "It's your call."
Back to top Go down
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:06 pm

All Andrew could do was smirk at her comment. "I might just do that"He whispered while wrapping his arms around her lower back and his hands sliding to her ass, grabbing it firmly while his lips traveled to her neck, kissing and gently licking.

Her parents where gone and she was letting him have some fun. How much better can it get? No one was around to distract them or stop them.
Back to top Go down
xFlawless Femme Fatalex
Sexed
xFlawless Femme Fatalex

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:14 pm

With a knowing grin, Tessa moved closer into his grip, her hands reaching in between them to slide up his shirt, fingers running over his stomach and chest. She sighed happily as she felt him on her neck.

Figuring she probably wouldn't get in trouble right away, mainly because she wasn't drunk or using anything, she went ahead and let him have his fun. After all, she was having fun too.
Back to top Go down
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:19 pm

His breathing started to get abit heavier before he pulled off of he neck. His hands though, where still gripping her ass. "So, think we should go somewhere abit more comfortable?"He asked her with a smirk.

Her hand under his shirt only increased his excitement and erection, which was now tenting in his pants and pushing against her upper thigh. He pushed against her just a bit, hoping she would get the hint.
Back to top Go down
xFlawless Femme Fatalex
Sexed
xFlawless Femme Fatalex

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:27 pm

Feeling him against her thigh, she moved slightly so his erection rested between her legs and smirked back at him. "Any place you have in mind?" She asked him. There were plenty of surfaces for them to use.

"My room, the couch, the pool, the shower." She grinned as she pressed against him, her hands coming out of his shirt to grip his ass and hold him against her.
Back to top Go down
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:30 pm

Andrew smirked and gasped when she pressed against him. He loved that feeling. He squeezed her ass hard before biting on her neck. He held his jaw on her for a moment before pulling away and looking into her eyes with a lustfilled gaze.

He heard the selections he could make and he smirked."The pool. I haven't been in one in some time."He said with a smirk as he jumped when her hands grabbed his ass.
Back to top Go down
xFlawless Femme Fatalex
Sexed
xFlawless Femme Fatalex

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:44 pm

She laughed and quickly inhaled when she felt him bite her neck. When he let go she stepped away from him and then stuck out a finger, beckoning him to follow her.

She didn't bother to change clothes, figuring there was a good chance she wasn't going to stay in them long anyway. She led him out to the pool and then walked to the side, taking off her clothes as she stepped into the water.
Back to top Go down
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:48 pm

Andrew followed her quickly, removing his shirt while he followed. Once outside he started to undo his pants and letting them slip off and he threw them off to the side. He also slid off his shoes quickly. Hopping on one leg he got one sock off and did the same as he got the other off.

Once he was at the pool he pulled his boxers down, lettiing his hard dick bounce out of them and stand against his stomach while he was very aroused. He got into the water, it was cold but not cold enough to get him limp.
Back to top Go down
xFlawless Femme Fatalex
Sexed
xFlawless Femme Fatalex

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:59 pm

Charlotte bit her lip and wiggled her eyebrows at him as he got into the water. She dipped underwater, her hair laying back smoothly from her face. She swam over to him and put her hands on the small of his back.

Pulling him against her, she pushed herself against him just as much. "Don't worry. You won't even feel the cold in a little bit." She whispered into his ear as she leaned closer to him.
Back to top Go down
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:02 pm

Andrew smiled and kissed her neck when she came up against him."with you here, I'm sure I wont"He told her before biting her neck and slidiing one hand to her breast and the other to her ass, pulling her closer.

His dick was now throbbing and standing up between their bodies.
Back to top Go down
xFlawless Femme Fatalex
Sexed
xFlawless Femme Fatalex

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:10 pm

Pulling him over to a wall, she put a leg around one of his hips so she could feel him between her legs better. She moaned softly as she felt his hands and his mouth on her.

One of her own hands slid between them, her thumb fiddling with his nipple as she arched her neck for him.
Back to top Go down
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:29 pm

Andrew moved his lips to her adam's apple and started biting abit and nibbling down to her collar bone. His hand moved along her leg and held it up and his other moved ot his dick, intending ot slip it in to start with.

Slowly he moved his hand back ot her ass and lifted her just enough for his head to brush agianst her sex and start pushing in.
Back to top Go down
xFlawless Femme Fatalex
Sexed
xFlawless Femme Fatalex

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 1:26 pm

Tessa let out a small moan as she felt him nibble at her skin. She smiled and wrapped her other leg around his hip as she felt him start to push into her. She threw back her head, putting her hands on his shoulders as she helped to lower herself further onto him.
Back to top Go down
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:47 pm

Andrew gasped as his shaft slid into her do the base. His hips started to thrust while his hands went to her ass, pulling up on her and dropping her. The feeling was amazing. His lips returned to her neck as he started to nibble on her collar bone again.
Back to top Go down
xFlawless Femme Fatalex
Sexed
xFlawless Femme Fatalex

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:47 pm

Tessa wrapped her legs tighter around his hips, gasping a little everytime he was completely inside of her. She loved the feeling of him being inside of her. Her nails bit into his shoulders a little, but she didn't dig in hard enough to make him bleed.
Back to top Go down
zadelistol
Sexed
zadelistol

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:50 pm

Andrew let out a moan of pain as her nails dug into his back. It hurt him, but he loved it. Her nails where exciting him and making him thrust faster and lift and lower her harder onto his length.

A thought just hit him while his prick started to throb, he didn't have a condom on. Andrew pulled his lips away from her neck and looked at her, slowly stopping the thrusts. "I..don't have a condom.."He muttered softly, abit concerned about the consequence.
Back to top Go down
xFlawless Femme Fatalex
Sexed
xFlawless Femme Fatalex

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:56 pm

Tessa bit her lip, her eyes closed as he sped up, bringing her closer to her edge. She was surprised at how quickly he'd been able to get to her. Sure she was a rebel, and didn't mind who she was with, but no one had made her so hot so quick before.

When she felt him stopping and his words, she let out a groan. "Don't worry about it. I'm on Depo." She said softly and she raised and lowered herself, not wanting him to stop. Truth was, depending on his blood type she'd have a hard time having to deal with the consequence anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.   I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God, Ociffer.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtuous.Sinners :: Roleplays :: Private Roleplay-
Jump to: