Virtuous.Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize your darkest desires...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ideas for a 1x1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Sexed
Sephiroth

Male
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-05-06

ideas for a 1x1 Empty
PostSubject: ideas for a 1x1   ideas for a 1x1 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:58 am

I know its odd but here are the ideas I got so far. Okay well for Sailor Moon there has been relative peace around but during a thunder storm and the girls are spending the night together for a slumber party their tv goes out as the storm increases. they see falling stars and hope to make a wish, but ffar from it they'll be making their own nightmare. A shooting star lands on the ground and releases about 4 strange shadow like creatures who attack the city The scouts go to defend the city and in the fight 2 of the scouts are taken and captured, while the girls try to find a way to free them they find a 5th of these creatures has been following them. It confesses it didnt want the attack and wants to help.

For gundam wing I have an idea as well. Peace has spread through the colonies and Sol isnt just the only galaxcy out there. reports have come in that strange signals have been sent to earth and recived. it seems humanity isnt the only ones out there. Now there are people who are anctious to meet these new creatues called the Kalu, a Humanoid race but have more animal charteristics. now will there be peace or war from both sides
Few ideas for ya okay rather large but here. I have a good rp plot and idea but its a little weird. The vampire meets the human girl at a nightclub that his friend owns. They chat, dance all the while he's using diffrent spells to make her more relaxed and accepting. The vampire then takes her back to his keep and makes her a blooddoll and uses her. But over time they fall for eachother. Now there will also be hunters trying to save her and kill the vamp but here is the weird part the girl is Daphne Blake from Scooby Doo. But they also have a past. 10 years ago is when they first met when daphne and the gang were doing some exploring He warned them that they were dealing in forces beyond their control and to scare them off The vampire captured daphne. but the slightly fell in love, but when the gang "rescued" her she pushed away from him and chased him from his ancestiral home. thats one that i've got going, we can also tweak to use other chars and stuff.

Okay Im thinking of a Vampire slave trade using the disney chars, i'll control the vampire and many minor npcs, the disney girls i was thinking of putting in could be Jessica Rabbit or Pocahontas.All right i'd have the girls out for a night on the town and head into a bar. well this bar is run by the vamps and they dance drink. but get caught by the vampires and taken as slaves. they are threatened with the slave pits and see how it is, not wanting that they'll agree to serve. But others do want them so other vampire will try and take them away and as time goes one of the girls falls in love with the main vampire

For the Zelda it is that peace has finally returned to Hyrule, Zelda sent Link back to his original time thinking that there is no more trouble with Ganon gone but thats where she is wrong. Upon hearing the news that ganon was locked away in the shadow relm, his son, The prince of the gerudo's wants revenge.
Okay some peace has returned to the city. but during a storm a metorite crashes into the city releasing these strange shadow like creatures who begin to attack the city. and instead of the titans going to seek it out the creatures seek them out and attack the tower, partially taking control of it and capturing Star and Raven.

those are jsut some i can also do other thouyght ups and can do either by PM, messanger or e-mail
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sexed
Sephiroth

Male
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-05-06

ideas for a 1x1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ideas for a 1x1   ideas for a 1x1 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:14 pm

Anyone?
Back to top Go down

ideas for a 1x1
Page 1 of 1